Twilight banner Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

my twilight.

So im just a little, well very late but my mom wrote her blog on our trip to forks and i thought i should write about my personal expierence as well<3 ...

Well, i woke up at 8:00 a.m. on January 16 more excited then ever and started to get ready for my plane ride to Forks, Washington. ( the home of bella swan and all the cullens ) Me and my mom rushed to the airport and met up with sonnia and nicky. The four of us are overly obssessed with the twilight saga. So we decided to see Forks, Port Angeles, and La Push for oursleves. We said our goodbyes to aldo and eddie. Breakfast was fun for me and nicky, beagles and sizzling bull (: haha, the fun all started then. My closest friends in class called me to wish me a good time as i was getting on the plane. After we took off and Sonnia and nicky stopped freaking out and we were thousands of feet up in the air and i all i could think about was how the actually place looked like. Ive always either pictured it my own way or as it is in the movie. I kept picturing how our cabin in La Push ( home of Jacob and all the warewolves ) looked. The one thing i was most excited for was 1st beach. I had pictured it beautiful, one of the most amazing places on earth. We then arrived at detroit at 11:10 a.m. It was soooo cold! I swore i was gonna get frost bite and it didnt help that i was only wearing only converse, tights, edward shirt, and a sweater! We all got inside and realized our plane was leaving from gate 73 and we were in 17 and we only had one hour to get there! So we WALKED to the other side of the airport and grabbed a couple sanwhiches from quiznos. We thought the first plane was long. hah. I seriously thought it was never going to end! We read books, took pictures, put on our makeup, and slept. Everything you could possible do on a plane. And after all that we finally arrived in Seattle! It was 2:10 p.m. and i knew we were fetting closer to the home af the vampires and warewolves in my favorite twilight world. It was cold in Seattle but definetly not as cold as detroit! We took a short bus two the rental car place, we were freeezing! Finally we started our 3 hour drive to Port Angeles. On the way there we were almost killed because for some odd reason my mother decided to be in the picture sonnia was taking of her nikcy and me. She wasnt paying any attention and thought there was somthing next to us she swerved off the rode for absolutly no reason, it was terrifying! I seriously saw my life pass before my eyes (: that was the highlight of that drive because the rest of the way me and nicky annoyed sonnia and my mom, sang, slept, listened to music like "now your gone" (: *tickitee tickitee tickitee* My mom was completly exsausted as soon as it got dark and we were on the road from port angeles to forks. One hour and we couldnt see anything! We were on a really freaking road with moutains beside us and crushed signs saying " WARNING: FALLING ROCKS!" which kinda scared me! There were a bunch of really cool bridges that looked the entrance to Jurrasic Park. An hour later we got to Forks! I needed the perfect entrance so i put on my ipod and got ready to hit play to the song "Full Moon" because thats the song playing when Bella enters forks in the movie. I hit play as soon as we passed the "The City Of Forks Welcomes You" sign. it gave me the perfect rush of amazment! This tiny little town was great! The people were so friendly too. I couldnt believe i was in the town where Bella Swan and Edward Cullen are the story! It was a really tiny town. We got off at the super market it was the first thing we saw as soon as we drove into Forks. Me, Nicky, and Sonnia got off and asked for directiona and bought some a gatorade and chocolate bar for my mom to feel better.We got in the car and Sonnia shoved the chocolate in my moms mouth. (: She started to drive to La Push and we were lost! We past the second "The City Of Forks Welcomes You" sign and all there was were trees. We kept driving and figured if we keep driving were probably going to end up in Canada i mean i wouldnt mind but we needed to get to La Push! <3 how i pictured it. We had already done it all in Forks. We drove over to the Forks outfitters where we went the first night for the gatorade, chocoalte bar, and directions. We bought groceries for the next 3 days that we were gonna be in this town. We kept talking about how this was probably where Bella went grocerie shopping. From there back to the cabin then out through Forks and towards Port Angeles to eat dinner where Bella and Edward had there First Date. I fell asleep on the way there while we were listening to the eclipse audiobook, it was halarious. She was readin ghow she was in her car and she looked up and Edward was standing there and she screamed, "GAH!" hahah.( we listened to that audio book EVERYWHERE we went while we where there! )and woke up to the screaming voice of Nicky saying "Oh My God We Saw Edward Cullen!!" Sonnia said it was an animal and my mom said it was a cloud. When we got there it was overly FREEZING! We felt like we were back in Detroit! It hurt to move my fingers! We went inside the warm beautiful resturant. Bella Italia was nothing at all what i pictured originally. But it was still amazing! i was gonna eat mushroom raviolies like Bella did on her date with Edward but i ended up eating another pasta which tasted great! Our original plan was to wait about 30 minutes and watch twilight in port angeles but it was TOO COLD! So we went back to the cabin and drank some hot chocolate and watched Dodgeball on my LapTop since as i said before there was no TV. In the morning we got dressed sad that it was outr last day but excited to see more. We took some more pictures right outside our cabin in this mossy ditch thing. it was pretty. Me and Nicky ate breakfast while Sonnia and my mom went outside to search for sticks and logs for the campfire we were gonna make that night and to collect some La Push sand to bring back home with us. They found the perfect spot and left all the things there. We started driving towards Mount Storm King. On the way up there we saw some snow on the side of the road, and as floridians we FREAKED OUT!(: We stopped the car and stepped into the cold white snow. By my third step my foot was lost up to my knee in the snow. Luckily i was wearing rainboots, for the first couple of seconds i was fine but then i feet were freezing! We fell over a couple times. but it was soo much fun! We got back in the car and were hungry. We started to eat sun chip and wheat thins with cheese until we got there. There were a bunch of birds all around us when we parked. I thought they looked hungry and put a chip on my hand and held it out. They came automatically, we spent about 30 mintues feeding those birds. My mom thought it would be fun to put a cracker in her mouth and wait for the bird to come. It came, and it was halarious.(: We had to start into the rainforest. We wend to the batchroom then walked over to the opening of the rainforest and the sign said 1.5 miles to the waterfall. We figured it couldnt be bad. OKAY!? it was a LOONG walk! i was soo tired! The trees were beautiful just like in the movie and i felt like i was in the middle of the "decode" video. all i can say is wow! I saw the river that was running from the water fall and knew we were close. I walked onto the snow and then realized i was up in a snow covered tree and quickly got off before i fell! When we were taking pictures for a second i was standing next to Nicky and she had accidently got knocked on the floor. It hurt! nobody saw me fall though. We walked up the stairs and half way there me and nicky were too tired sonnia and my mom kept walking up to the water fall. We finally got up and went to the water fall and it was -like everything else- beautiful! My mom leaned off the balcony! SCARY?! We walked back down and across the scary bridge. Through the wierd metal tunnel that made me feel like i was tuna in a can. Then we got back to the car and drove back to the cabin. When we got there me and nicky stayed in the cabin and Sonnia and my mom went out side to start the campfire. They called us outside and we sat around the camp fire and made marsh mellows. it was too cold though and the fire wasnt staying on. We went inside after 10 minutes and took showers and ate dinner. Then we all sat down and watched "Interview With A Vampire" for our last minutes here. We didnt finish though because we fell asleep. We woke up the next mornign sad because we had to leave. :( We packed up and went to get gas. The gas station wasnt in the direction we were going and when we got there the GPS kept saying "Make a U-turn" "Make a U-turn" "Make a U-turn" and after about 6 times it said "If possible make a U-turn!" It was annoying (: We kept driving said goodbye too La Push and Forks. Then to Port Angeles. We got to the hertz place and Maritza Taco returned the car. (: We got to the airport and went on the long trip again! Me and Nicky finished "Interview With A Vampire" on the way. Then my computer died and we slept the rest of the way. When we got there we were sad to have to away from Forks and La Push. We were tired and went home. That was the end to our journey. but no doubt we will go back!! <3 (:

funny things throughout the trip:
-GAH!
-My crack everywhere -the hot guy at the gas station on our first morning
-me and nicky throwing snow and sonnia and my mom in the rainforest
-the wierd guy sitting next to me and nicky on the plane
-"Must have been all that BBQ pork!" said the farting lady on the plane
-Sonnia ripping my cullen crest neclace off my neck at the airport -no toothpaste the first morning
-the stewardess that sounded like cleavland
-Sonnias pocket with her soul sitting in the house wearing my underwear having coffee with Tristen.
-Nicky saying "Oh Because" and "too bad" alot!
-Sonnia telling me and nicky that she was going to hit me 3 times


And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything. --William Shakespeare<3

No comments:

Post a Comment