Twilight banner Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

fun week.

today was okaay.
i had to go to cheerleading tryouts. even though im already a cheerleader i need to tryout. thats pretty stupid. but whatever. its not very hard. i have no idea why im even doing it i dont really like cheerleading but its my last year and we might go to camp and competition in orlando. so it will be fun i guess (: anyway, so me mia erica and cristina are super excited for friday(movies. web cam. sherley temples. mias house that ive never been to but sounds pretty fun)<3 we have the field trip to see earth (: it would be pretty stupid if i wasnt with my class! (: it kinda reminds me of that week of the choir field trip the patd concert with erica mia janexis and jonathan ( lmfao, phantom planet signed my belly-Jonathan xD) then the miami sequariam field trip. and then that weekend of aj's birthday party...<3 so about hg...so yea he cut his hair and im gonna have to live with it and its our STUPID school that made him! whatever anyway even though the cut is HORRIBLE he is BEAUTIFUL and he makes it work! i have no idea how but he does and its just amazing<3 me and erica were staring at him in lunch!! (: and he is just wow! (: (like i said before, I DO NOT like him i just think hes reeeeaaally hot!) but while me and erica were staring at him (by the way i think he knows about me and ericas obssession xD) i think the other one (help me think of a name for him erica) thinks we were looking at him! yeaa no.lmfao. english class, soo CHEATED (: haha. math, whatever. religion, EHW! i do not like mr. hazelwhatever. im actually getting to like ms.hernandez. whatever trevor. but right now im watchign the rocky horror picture show and getting ready for reaper and 90210 and i have friends in need of help. soo yea see ya later aligator (:

bye world. ( or whoever is reading this absolutley pointless blog xD )

1 comment: