Twilight banner Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, January 10, 2010

the. best. day. EVER.

woke up january 8th 2010. got dressed and ready for another freezing day in the winter in miami. miami was not meant to be cold! anyway, school was just fun all on its own. I left before i sat down to lunch. The start of the perfect day began. After going to publix walking around with my schoolo lunch in my hand try to eat and walk at the same time, we wemt home, i started getting ready to meet PETER FACINELLI!! i pulled on my Carlisle Cullen shirt and Blue jeans. I had competition that night so i was forced to put my hair up in rollers that day. I refused to meet Peter looking like this, i pulled out the rollers, at the least i had my hair up with curls, wasnt as terrible. i was ready to go, nicky sonia and cynthia met us at my house. We were on our way to the Metro Station. We bought tickets, not the easiest task, and waited for the train. The ride was fun, it was the first time id ridden the metro rail since i was about eight. We got to the Metro Station in downtown and got on the Metro mover, but of course, it was broken. After waiting about 30 minutes, we walked outside and waited for a cab, shuttle, bus, really anything that would take us to the hilton hotlel where the Twilight Convention was. We finally found a cab after a long time. I was so excited!! We went up to the ballroom, Peter wasnt there yet but i knew he was coming. To be honest i was a bit nervous. I had to leave at FIVE to go to the cheerleading competition and i got to the convention at only 3:00/3:30. I sat down, Peter came out and to my surprise,more beautiful in person!! :D He talked sooo much. Way too much to write about!!! When the Q and A was done i RAN to the Photo Ops room! I was in the line to take a picture with PETER FACINELLI! the wait was short in less then 5 minutes i was in the front, looking staight at him taking pictures with other fans. When it was my turn my heart was racing! He grabbed my moms hand and said "Hey, how are you? Whats Your name?" my mom, probably as nervous as i was, said "Maritza!!" and he looked at me and said "Hey, and your name is?" my mom instantly said "Thats Summer!!" He smiled, and said "Alright, well Hey! Oh i like your shirt! Whos That strange guy?" i laughed, happy he commented on my Carlisle shirt :D he really is extremley nice!! right after the pictures he went to give autographs. I waited, i was late for my competition, i had to hurry! -.- it was our turn! Carolina couldnt be there because of the competition, she wanted to atleast talk to him! When i walked up to get my signature i passed him my trading cards to be signed and had carolina on the phone waiting i said nervously, "umm, my friend couldnt be here today and really wanted to come, can you just say 'Hi Carolina'" I was expection for him just so say it while i held the phone. Peter Facinelli grabbed my phone and said "Hi Carolina! How are you? I really wish you could be here! Maybe Next time Ill see you! Ill Talk to you soon alright? bye!" ( i didnt hear what she was saying but apparently when he said hi all she said was "OH MY GOD" haha, he signed a card for me and a card for her. It was all SO FUN! :D i had to leave, i was late for competition. I took a picture with the Hillywood people<3 Satuday i went back to the twilight convention and saw Embry and Eric Yorkie, it was also really fun!!! :D ...so yeah over all..AMAZING DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment